Earlier in this weak, Vivo launched a new smartphone Vivo V9 Pro with Snapdragon 660 Soc in India. V9 pro is the successor of Vivo V9, which was launched in June. The V9 pro looks similar to its predecessor V9. But the Vivo V9 pro have the better processor than Vivo V9. The vivo V9 pro have the competition with Xiaomi Mi A2 in India. Both the phones have the same price tag.
The Vivo V9 pro having plastic glass body at the back with curve edge. On the front there is 6.3 inch full view IPS display with Full HD+ resolutions and the front screen is protected with Gorilla Glass 3. The device have screen to body ratio. The device is coming with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. There is 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal storage, it can be expandable upto 256GB with MicroSD card.
Talking about operating system, it runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and Funtouch OS laid on the top. There is no hybrid SIM slot it means it supports Dual SIM with MicroSD card IN the camera section Vivo V9 have dual camera setup on the rear, 13MP+2MP dual cameras and the single camera sensor on the front of 16MP. The device have rear facing fingerprint sensor and having face unlock feature.
It is powered with a 3,260mAh battery and comes with a 5V/2A power adapter. In the connectivity options, it includes 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, and a microUSB 2.0 port.
- RAM : 6GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB of internal storage with Expandable upto 256GB
- Rear Camera: There is dual rear camera one of 13MP and the other is 2MP with f/2.2 Aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Soc with Adreno 512 GPU
- Screen: 6.3-inch full HD+ display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Battery: 3,260 mAh battery
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB OTG, USB 2.0 port
- Colors: Black and Nebula Purple
- Price: INR 17,990