The Redmi lineup has been one of the most seek after budget smartphones for years now, but this competition growing up in the segment, Xioami needs to step up its game to stay relevant. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is an attempt to do that and has a lot to offer for the price delivering new chipset and a set of much needed features.
Under the hood, there is a brand new Helio G90T chipset along with a huge 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging and a quad-camera setup on the back, the Redmi Note 8 Pro has all that it takes to be a competitive handset. At first glance, performance is comparable to flagships from last year while the camera setup aims to provide a versatile experience on the cheap.
On the other hand, Note 8 Pro is one of the first devices to having the brand new 64MP sensor from Samsung with native pixel-binning technology. We are expecting good low-light performance and competent Night mode to complement the overall camera performance.
- Screen: 6.53″ inch IPS LCD, HDR support, 1080 x 2340px resolution,
- Camera: =Rear camera; Primary: 64MP, f/1.9 aperture, Ultra wide: 8MP, Macro camera: 2MP, f/2.4, Front Camera; 20MP, f/2.0 aperture,
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie; MIUI 10.
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm): Octa-core, Mali-G76 MC4 GPU.
- RAM: 6GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB and 128GB of storage
- Battery: 4,500mAh; 18W MediaTek Pump Express
Stay Tuned On Uneek Techs for more updates...